NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The 2024 INFINITI QX60 is a compelling choice for families seeking a higher level of luxury, with seating for up to seven, beautiful design inside and out, and an abundance of premium technologies. The 2024 INFINITI QX60 arrives in showrooms this month with a starting MSRP1 of $49,650.
Like all model year 2024 INFINITI models, lease or retail, sold in the United States, the 2024 QX60 includes the appealing convenience of INFINITI Premium Care2. The integrated maintenance program provides a suite of benefits including up to three years of inspections, oil changes and tire rotations, expanding on the luxury automaker's tradition of providing top-rated customer satisfaction.
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 offers buyers a choice of four appealing grades, each of which can be optionally equipped with INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive3. For added reassurance, every QX60 features a standard suite of active safety technology including Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and High Beam Assist.
The QX60 PURE starts at $49,650 MSRP ($51,650 with AWD) and is generously equipped with leather-appointed first- and second-row seating, 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, INFINITI InTouch™4 with a 12.3-inch display featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™, a wireless phone charging pad, a panoramic moonroof, heated front seats and a power liftgate.
For the QX60 LUXE ($55,700 or $57,700 with AWD), key enhancements include 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, silver roof rails, silver Metallic Weave interior trim, Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection, Remote Engine Start, climate-controlled front seats, INFINITI 12.3-inch Dynamic Meter Display for the driver and additional driver assistance in the form of ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link5.
The QX60 SENSORY ($59,050 or $61,050 with AWD) rewards buyers with additions including massaging front seats, heated second-row seats, illuminated front and rear kickplates, enhanced interior ambient lighting, a premium smooth leather-wrapped steering wheel, black open-pore ash wood trim, a motion-activated liftgate and a Bose® Performance series 17-speaker audio system.
Exemplifying the best of INFINITI design, the QX60 AUTOGRAPH ($63,200 or $66,100 with AWD) includes second-row captain’s chairs with removable center console, a Black Obsidian roof with black roof rails and semi-aniline leather seating (first and second rows) with quilting, perforation and contrasting stitching. Additional equipment includes a 10.8-inch head-up display and a camera-based Smart Rear View Mirror6.
For detailed specifications, pricing, photos, and videos, please see the full 2024 INFINITI QX60 press kit.
# # #
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contact - INFINITI Communications
Manager, INFINITI U.S. Product and Brand Communications
- All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes $1,195 destination and handling charge, tax, title, license [and options]. Retailer sets actual price.
- INFINITI Premium Care is provided through Elite Protection Program. For complete information concerning components covered, and those components which are excluded from coverage, read a sample Elite Protection Program contract at your retailer, and read your actual service contract because its terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations control. In Florida, INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Program is backed by IESNA, Inc., P.O. Box 685004, Franklin, TN, 37068-5004. License #60128. ELITE® and Elite Protection Program are trademarks of Nissan North America, Inc.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
- Available feature shown. Use feature only when safe and legal. Compatible device and service required. Subject to third party service availability. For more information see www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Smart RearView Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.