2024 INFINITI QX60 delivers driver confidence, a luxurious cabin and advanced technology
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Three rows of seating, confidence-inspiring driving dynamics and captivating design make the 2024 INFINITI QX60 a hit for families seeking an elevated level of luxury. The 2024 INFINITI QX60 is on sale now.
Like all 2024 INFINITI vehicles, lease or retail, sold in the United States, QX60 includes the added convenience of INFINITI Premium Care1. The integrated maintenance program enhances the ownership experience by including up to three years or 30,000 miles (whichever occurs first) of oil changes, tire rotations, inspections and more, building on INFINITI’s top-rated customer service.
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 is available in four appealing grades, each of which can be optionally equipped with INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive: PURE, LUXE, SENSORY and AUTOGRAPH. The QX60 is on sale now with a starting MSRP2 of $49,650. (See full pricing details for all 2024 QX60 grades.)
Designed around your life
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 makes an instant impression. Its handsome, sculpted exterior is highlighted by an origami-inspired mesh grille, lighting signatures evoking digital piano keys and an available contrasting roof. Standard 18-inch wheels and two styles of available 20-inch wheels further accentuate the model’s striking stance. QX60’s lines are complemented by a selection of alluring exterior color choices including Mineral Black, Graphite Shadow, Warm Titanium, Moonbow Blue, Deep Bordeaux, Majestic White, Glacier White and Grand Blue. The AUTOGRAPH grade additionally features a two-tone treatment with Black Obsidian upper bodywork.
The inside of QX60 has an elevated design, and seats up to seven passengers (six in AUTOGRAPH with available second-row captain’s chairs). Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seats, open-pore wood and ambient lighting elevate the experience. INFINITI Zero Gravity-inspired front seats help deliver comfort over journeys long or short. The second-row seats handily tilt and slide to provide access to the third row, without the need to remove a child safety seat3.
The INFINITI QX60 accommodates everything you need for a cross-country road trip or just errands across town, with up to 75.4 cubic feet of storage space (second and third rows folded)4. Access to the generous trunk is further made easier by a standard power liftgate with available motion-activated liftgate feature, a bonus when accessing the vehicle with hands full.
Confident power and control
The INFINITI QX60 complements its beauty with a powerful, responsive 3.5-liter direct-injected V-6 engine, producing 295 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission. The engine allows select all-wheel-drive grades of QX60 to tow up to 6,000 lbs. To further tailor the drive experience, drivers can select between five different drive modes, including Sport and Snow modes, and standard paddle shifters allow additional control over the transmission. The powertrain delivers fuel economy of up to 26 mpg highway5, a big advantage for families on road trips. Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive can direct up to 50% of available power to the rear wheels to help optimize traction in varying circumstances6.
Peace of mind comes standard
An additional layer of confidence comes from the long list of standard safety technologies equipped on every INFINITI QX60 grade. Standard features include Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and High Beam Assist.
In addition, QX60 is available with numerous advanced driver-assistance technologies including Intelligent Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection, a Smart Rear View Mirror providing a less-obstructed view behind the vehicle7, Driver Attention Alert and Traffic Sign Recognition. Finally, available ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link supports the driver during single-lane highway driving for a less fatiguing driving experience8.
Connected to your life
Like all INFINITI models, the QX60 appeals to drivers and passengers alike with integrated technologies that enable productivity and connectivity. All grades include INFINITI InTouch™9 with a 12.3-inch display featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™. To keep key information in the driver’s line of sight, QX60 also has an available 12.3-inch Dynamic Meter Display and an available 10.8-inch head-up display10.
QX60 features abundant USB ports11 for all three rows of seats, with a total of five in PURE and LUXE, and six in the SENSORY and AUTOGRAPH grades. For the driver and front passenger, a standard wireless device charging pad is also included on all grades.
Available on LUXE and standard on SENSORY and AUTOGRAPH, a Bose® Performance series 17-speaker audio system fills the cabin with bold, immersive sound to engage and entertain everyone on board.
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 is on sale now. For full details on the features included on each grade level, see the full specification sheet.
- INFINITI Premium Care is provided through Elite Protection Program. For complete information concerning components covered, and those components which are excluded from coverage, read a sample Elite Protection Program contract at your retailer, and read your actual service contract because its terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations control. In Florida, INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Program is backed by IESNA, Inc., P.O. Box 685004, Franklin, TN, 37068-5004. License #60128. ELITE® and Elite Protection Program are trademarks of Nissan North America, Inc.
- All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes $1,195 destination and handling charge, tax, title, license [and options]. Retailer sets actual price.
- Do not perform slide forward function with the Child Restraint System occupied.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- 2024 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 21 City/26 Highway 23 Combined. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
- Smart RearView Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Available feature shown. Use feature only when safe and legal. Compatible device and service required. Subject to third party service availability. For more information see www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.
- Do not use for extended periods of time. See Owner’s Manual for important safety information.
- Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI Communications
Manager, INFINITI U.S. Product and Brand Communications