NASHVILLE, Tenn. – New QX50 Sport grade leads the additions to the INFINITI line-up for 2023, along with complimentary 3-year INFINITI Premium Care across the range.
The new for 2023 QX50 Sport grade is distinguished by a unique front fascia, gloss black exterior trim finishers, 20" dark painted wheels and semi-aniline, leather-appointed, perforated seats.
All 2023 INFINITI models will also include complimentary INFINITI Premium Care, INFINITI's 3-year scheduled maintenance program.
Pricing, detailed specifications, and specific availability will be announced closer to the market launch for each model.
Summary of updates for 2023
2023 INFINITI QX80
- Built-in Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Lane Departure Warning alert now via haptic steering wheel
2023 INFINITI QX60
- Standard Wireless smartphone charging mat
- Standard frameless rearview mirror
- Updated lower bumper trim accent colors (gloss black on LUXE and dark gray on SENSORY and AUTOGRAPH)
2023 INFINITI QX50
- Newly available QX50 Sport grade features :
- Unique front fascia
- Gloss black exterior trim finishers
- 20" dark painted and machine finished wheels
- Semi-aniline, leather-appointed, perforated seats
- Bose® 12-speaker premium audio
- For 2023 new standard features include:
- Heated outside mirrors
- Remote engine start
- Rear door alert
- Wireless smartphone charging mat
- PURE and LUXE grades adopt new 19" alloy wheel design
- LUXE grade now features a Motion-activated Liftgate
- LUXE buyers can now select an available Bose 12-speaker Premium Audio system option package
- Radiant White exterior color now available on selected grades
- New Pebble Gray and Monaco Red interior colors now available on selected grades
2023 INFINITI QX55
- New standard features include:
- ProPILOT Assist with Intelligent Cruise Control and Steering Assist
- Leather-appointed seats
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Rear side impact airbags
- Rear USB Type-C charging port
- 4-way driver power lumbar
- ESSENTIAL and above grades feature standard Traffic Sign Recognition, adaptive front lighting, and unique cube LED headlights with auto levelizer
- SENSORY adds heated rear outboard seats and 4-way passenger power lumbar standard
2023 INFINITI Q50
- LUXE offers available Saddle Brown interior
- SENSORY offers available radiant grille emblem
Pricing, availability, and more details will be made closer to market launch for each model.
# # #
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI Communications
Manager, INFINITI U.S. Product and Brand Communications