NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The INFINITI QX60 and INFINITI Q60 have been awarded with 2024 Vincentric Lowest Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Cost to Own in America Awards. The INFINITI Total Ownership Experience® represents an unwavering commitment to deliver on the bespoke, personalized service INFINITI has become known for – all starting the very moment a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is purchased. INFINITI's Certified Pre-Owned and Certified Pre-Owned Select programs include benefits such as rigorous vehicle inspections1, confidence-inspiring warranties2, and roadside assistance3.
"We are honored to be recognized by Vincentric for our commitment to creating luxurious, long-lasting vehicles while also ensuring our clients feel confident in their investment," says Craig Keeys, group vice president, INFINITI Americas. "It is a well-deserved award for both the QX60 and Q60."
The 2024 Vincentric Best Certified Pre-Owned Value in America Awards are based on the average of all trim levels for each model with five years of ownership and an annual mileage of 15,000. The individual awards were recognized as:
- INFINITI QX60 – Lowest CPO Cost to Own in America: Luxury Large SUV segment
- INFINITI Q60 – Lowest CPO Cost to Own in America: Luxury Coupe segment
"The INFINITI QX60 and Q60 had lower ownership costs compared to competing luxury vehicles in their respective segments. INFINITI's strong performance in the 2024 Vincentric Best CPO Value in America Awards shows its commitment to consumers who are in the market for a luxury certified pre-owned vehicle," said David Wurster, Vincentric president.
Vincentric calculates the cost of ownership by combining costs associated with depreciation, insurance, repairs, maintenance, finance, fuel, taxes and state fees, and opportunity costs to create a measured cost of ownership. The average cost of ownership for all CPO year models is then averaged to determine which vehicle earns the Lowest CPO Cost of Ownership award.
For more information about INFINITI's CPO Programs, visit https://cpo.infinitiusa.com/en/benefits/about-certified.
- All INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must pass a 167-point comprehensive inspection. This inspection must be completed by an INFINITI-trained technician. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is provided along with a complete INFINITI service history review. All reconditioning must be done with INFINITI approved parts. Only upon completion of this rigorous inspection process can it be labeled as an INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
- Pre-owned limited warranty runs from the vehicle's original in-service date. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions, limitations, and exclusions, see your INFINITI Retailer and read the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle warranty information booklet.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance available for a period of 84 months/100,000 miles from the date the vehicle was delivered to the first retail buyer or otherwise put into use, whichever is earlier.
# # #
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets in Dubai. INFINITI premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi (near Yokohama), London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter), and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI USA
Senior Specialist, INFINITI Corporate Communications
Manager, INFINITI Corporate Communications