2024 INFINITI QX80 adds new Dark Chrome Appearance Package
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The 2024 INFINITI QX80 seamlessly blends commanding design, a curated interior, impressive full-sized SUV capability and available advanced driver assistance technologies.
For the 2024 model year, a new Dark Chrome Appearance Package for the SENSORY grade enhances the bold appearance of QX80 with new exterior styling elements, including black-painted mirror caps and a dark chrome finish for the grille surround, front fascia trim, fender vents and liftgate trim.
QX80 features the added appeal of standard INFINITI Premium Care1, an integrated maintenance program that includes up to three years or 45,000 miles (whichever occurs first) of inspections, oil changes and tire rotations, expanding on the luxury automaker's tradition of providing top-rated customer satisfaction. It is available for all model year 2024 INFINITI models, lease or retail, sold in the United States.
The 2024 INFINITI QX80 is available in three grade levels (LUXE, PREMIUM SELECT and SENSORY), each of which can be optionally equipped with INFINITI All-Mode® Four-Wheel Drive. The QX80 is on sale now with a starting MSRP2 of $74,150. (See full pricing details for all 2024 QX80 grades.)
Confident power and advanced suspension
The INFINITI QX80 offers a responsive, powerful driving experience, enabled by a standard direct-injection 5.6-liter V8 engine rated for 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission that features Downshift Rev Matching, plus Snow and Tow3 modes to further optimize the powertrain. Available INFINITI All-Mode 4WD continually adjusts power delivery between the front and rear axles, with Auto, 4-High and 4-Low modes.
The QX80’s tough body-on-frame construction provides the ability to tow up to 8,500 pounds3. Self-leveling rear suspension is featured as standard on all grades, helping maintain an optimum ride height regardless of loading.
For even greater refinement of ride and handling, QX80 SENSORY includes standard Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) system suspension. The advanced HBMC helps create a smooth, flat ride by continuously monitoring body roll during cornering, then stiffening one side of QX80’s suspension to counter the leaning effect. The system uses hydraulic cylinders connected to the shock absorbers, high-pressure hydraulic channels and two oil accumulators. The system results in a dramatically more stable and confident driving experience.
Considerable added peace of mind is included on every QX80 thanks to a standard suite of active safety technology including Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Backup Collision Intervention, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and High Beam Assist. Standard driver-assistance technology includes Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection5 for confidence in low-speed maneuvering, Intelligent Cruise Control6 to ease highway driving and a Smart Rear View Mirror7 that helps provide a less obstructed view behind the vehicle. A haptic steering wheel, which subtly provides alerts to the driver, is also standard on all grades.
Sizeable, luxuriously equipped cabin
The QX80’s appeal continues with its spacious interior that seats seven passengers as standard, or eight with an optional second-row bench seat. The second-row captain’s chairs conveniently tip up for access to the third row. The SUV accommodates luggage and belongings with a generous 16.6 cubic feet of storage space with all three rows upright, expanding to as much as 95.1 cubic feet with the second and third rows folded8. A standard power liftgate simplifies access to the cargo area.
The INFINITI QX80 welcomes passengers with a luxurious cabin adorned by numerous high-quality details, including available Charcoal Burl and Matte Mocha Burl trim. The QX80 LUXE and PREMIUM SELECT treat occupants to leather appointments for all three rows, and the QX80 SENSORY has quilted, semi-aniline leather appointments. The PREMIUM SELECT grade also offers buyers a choice of three premium interior colorways: Truffle Brown, Sahara Stone and Graphite.
Advanced connectivity at your fingertips
Like all INFINITI models, the QX80 features technology designed to make journeys more enjoyable and more connected for all occupants. A highlight of the dashboard is the standard INFINITI InTouch9 touchscreen infotainment system. It has a widescreen, high-definition 12.3-inch display and features navigation, a Wi-Fi hotspot, wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™. QX80 also features the convenience of Amazon Alexa®, helping customers simplify and organize their lives. Alexa10 can play music, place calls, control smart home devices and more, with only voice commands.
Keeping phones, tablets or other devices charged is made convenient by two front USB ports, two second-row USB ports11 (3 in SENSORY grade) and a standard wireless phone charging pad.
The QX80 provides a truly immersive audio experience with a choice of two Bose® premium sound systems. QX80 LUXE and PREMIUM SELECT feature a Bose® 13-speaker Premium sound system with two subwoofers, and QX80 SENSORY has a 17-speaker Bose® system.
The 2024 INFINITI QX80 is on sale now. For full details on the features included on each grade level, see the full specification sheet.
# # #
- INFINITI Premium Care is provided through Elite Protection Program. For complete information concerning components covered, and those components which are excluded from coverage, read a sample Elite Protection Program contract at your retailer, and read your actual service contract because its terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations control. In Florida, INFINITI Elite Extended Protection Program is backed by IESNA, Inc., P.O. Box 685004, Franklin, TN, 37068-5004. License #60128. ELITE® and Elite Protection Program are trademarks of Nissan North America, Inc.
- All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes $1,895 destination and handling charge, tax, title, license [and options]. Retailer sets actual price.
- Up to 8,500 lbs. maximum towing for 2024 INFINITI QX80. Towing varies by configuration. See INFINITI Towing Guide and Owner's Manual for additional information. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo.
- INFINITI All-Mode 4x4 cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Intelligent Cruise Control uses limited braking and is not a collision avoidance or warning system. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Smart RearView Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- Available feature shown. Use feature only when safe and legal. Compatible device and service required. Subject to third party service availability. For more information see www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI Communications
Manager, INFINITI U.S. Product and Brand Communications