2023 INFINITI QX80 becomes even more enticing with addition of INFINITI Premium Care
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The INFINITI QX80 makes a bold statement with impressive capability and an opulent interior, and now its appeal is bolstered for the 2023 model year with the additional peace of mind of INFINITI Premium Care.
INFINITI Premium Care1 is an integrated maintenance program that includes up to three years of inspections, oil changes and tire rotations, expanding on the luxury automaker's tradition of providing top-rated customer satisfaction. It is available for all model year 2023 INFINITI models, lease or retail, sold in the United States.
The INFINITI QX80 was refined last model year with the addition of a widescreen, high-definition 12.3-inch INFINITI InTouch display that includes navigation, wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™ compatibility. For the 2023 model year, the QX80 adds haptic steering-wheel feedback for the Lane Departure Warning system and the convenience of Amazon Alexa®, helping customers simplify and organize their lives.
The 2023 INFINITI QX80 is available in three grade levels (LUXE, PREMIUM SELECT and SENSORY) each of which can be optionally equipped with INFINITI All-Mode® Four-Wheel Drive. The QX80 is on sale now with a starting MSRP2 of $72,700. (See full pricing details for all 2023 QX80 grades.)
Performance and strength
At the heart of the INFINITI QX80 is a standard direct-injection 5.6-liter V8 engine rated for 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission that delivers a more engaging driving experience thanks to Downshift Rev Matching, plus Snow and Tow modes to further optimize the powertrain.
The QX80's tough body-on-frame construction provides the ability to tow up to 8,500 pounds3. Self-leveling rear suspension is featured as standard on all grades, while the QX80 SENSORY features Hydraulic Body Motion Control system suspension for further enhancement to the ride and handling.
Every QX80 features a standard suite of active safety technology including Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and High Beam Assist. Standard driver-assistance technology includes Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection4 for confidence in low-speed maneuvering, Intelligent Cruise Control5 to ease highway driving and a Smart Rearview Mirror6 that helps provide a less obstructed view behind the vehicle.
Room to spare
One of the QX80's many strengths is its impressive spaciousness. Three rows of seats, with seating for seven as standard or eight with an optional second-row bench seat, allow for bringing along the entire family in comfort. The second-row captain's chairs conveniently tip up for access to the third row. Additionally, a standard power liftgate simplifies access to the cargo area. The QX80 offers a generous 16.6 cubic feet of storage space with all three rows upright, expanding to as much as 95.1 cubic feet with the second and third rows folded.
The inside of the INFINITI QX80 is a welcoming, luxurious place to spend time, featuring numerous high-quality details The QX80 LUXE and PREMIUM SELECT treat occupants to Napa leather appointments for all three rows, while the QX80 SENSORY has quilted, semi-aniline leather appointments. A variety of attractive trim options, including available Charcoal Burl and Matte Mocha burl, further enhance the cabin's appearance.
Technology in abundance
Staying connected and entertained is effortless in the INFINITI QX80. The standard INFINITI InTouch touchscreen infotainment system has a 12.3-inch display and features navigation, a Wi-Fi hotspot, wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™. New for the 2023 model year is the addition of Amazon Alexa®. Alexa can play music, place calls, control smart home devices and more, with only voice commands.
To keep devices charged, the QX80 boasts two front USB ports and two for second-row passengers (three in QX80 SENSORY), plus a standard wireless phone charging pad. A Rear Seat Entertainment package is also available for second-row passengers.
The QX80 features a choice of two Bose® premium sound systems to immerse occupants in rich sound. The LUXE and PREMIUM SELECT grades feature a Bose® 13-speaker Premium Sound System with two subwoofers, and QX80 SENSORY has a 17-speaker Bose® system.
The 2023 INFINITI QX80 is on sale now. For full details on the features included on each grade level, see the full specification sheet.
- See your Retailer for terms, conditions and limitations. INFINITI Premium Care is provided through the Elite Protection Program. In Florida, INFINITI Elite Protection Program is backed by INFINITI Extended Services North America, P.O. Box 685004, Franklin, TN 37068-5004, License #60128. Elite is a trademark of Nissan North America, Inc.
- All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes $1,695 destination and handling charge, tax, title, license [and options]. Retailer sets actual price.
- Up to 8,500 lbs. maximum towing for 2023 INFINITI QX80. Towing varies by configuration. See INFINITI Towing Guide and Owner's Manual for additional information. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo.
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Intelligent Cruise Control uses limited braking and is not a collision avoidance or warning system. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Smart RearView Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
# # #
INFINITI Motor Company is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan with operations around the world including regional offices based in the Americas, China and INFINITI International Markets based in Dubai. The INFINITI brand of premium automobiles are assembled in manufacturing facilities in Japan, North America and China. INFINITI design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
More information about INFINITI and its industry leading technologies can be found at www.INFINITIUSA.com. You can also follow INFINITI on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and see all of our latest videos on YouTube.
Contacts - INFINITI Communications
Manager, INFINITI U.S. Product and Brand Communications